All UC-Rising endeavors and events, except for the committee's administrative responsibilities, are undertaken as a project. Each project has a coordinator; all active projects are displayed below.
contribute to a project
A student that commits to contributing to an event using their skills or resources (i.e. art talents, manual labor, social network, etc.) will gain an item for their resume and other, more immediate incentives.
Sign-up form coming soon.
coordinate a project
A student who commits to coordinating a project will strengthen their resume and gain valuable management experience. Those who coordinate multiple events will gain the full benefit that UC-Rising offers as they develop into experienced leaders.
- Inquire about coordinating an existing project via e-mail.
- Apply to coordinate one of your own ideas by filling out this form.
propose a project
UC-Rising pursues a variety of projects for the Ursinus community, and you may offer your own ideas for consideration as a new project.
- To propose that UC-Rising take on a new project, you many present your idea to the UC-Rising Committee during a regular meeting. You can check the UC-Rising Committee schedule for the next committee meeting. Send an overview of the proposed project to email@example.com no later than 24 hours before the meeting.
- Or, you may submit project ideas online by filling out this form.
UC-Rising broadcasts a live video feed of events for public viewing. Viewers can give input via chat.
- View UC-Rising's live broadcast stream. <- link coming soon.
- Watch recordings of previous broadcasts. <- link coming soon.
The purpose of the Committee is to oversee the coordination of active projects and to review proposals for new projects. Committee members are the primary volunteers for UC-Rising projects and must be Ursinus students. The Committee meets at least once every month.
- To view the the UC-Rising Committee schedule and access password-protected Committee documents, view the Committee page.